Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rider profile: Barry Walton


Name: Barry Walton
Home town: Tamworth

Previous rides for the Service: Sixteen- seventeen over the past 18 years.

Any other mountain bike rides: Nil.

Reason for participating in the Barossa to Tamworth Ride:
"I think it is a remarkable achievement to be a part of the establishment of this Service in the New Enlgand North West region and to celebrate 10 years of the helicopter saving lives in the region.
I am also participating in the ride in memory of my mum, who passed away in August 2009, and in honour of my father both of whom have followed, supported and encouraged my sporting and work careers throughout my life."

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPONSOR ME AT 1CENT A KILOMETRE?
Contact 02 6766 6641 for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment