Sunday, December 6, 2009

Support Crew member Keith Lockart's Profile

Keith Lockhart



Home town: Tamworth



Previous Rides for the Service: Four eigth day rides as a suport crew member



Any other mountian bike rides: One Walcha Bash as a support crew member



Reason for participating in the Barossa to Tamworth ride:

"Over a beer at the pub one night the suggestion came up that it would be a good idea to do something special for the 10 years the helicopter will have been in the region and the Barossa to Tamworth ride was mooted. As I would not be riding a bike I thought it was a great idea not only to spread the great work the service does for Tamworth and the wider region but to ptomote Tamworth and the region as a whole.

So I will be towing the BBQ trailer again and up at 5am cooking breakfast, preparing lunch and tucking the riders into bed after a few beers at night.

It's a great Service and I am only to happy to help out wherever I can."

No comments:

Post a Comment